String Instrument Music Lessons
for ages 7 & Up. Beginner to advanced.
STRING INSTRUMENT LESSONS
Our string teachers provide instruction for violin, viola, cello, and/or double bass. You will learn learn the correct posture, technique, and tuning for your instrument. In the beginning, the focus will be on understanding how to produce the right sound; then you will have the opportunity to learn and perform some beautiful and fun repertoire!
If you don’t already have a violin, viola, or cello, we can arrange to let you use one of ours out for the first lesson. Then, you would be able to rent one through our rent to own program. Many of our string students currently participate in the highest level string orchestras in their schools!
Our string instrument Lessons
Whether you’re looking for beginner or advanced classes, our staff are highly trained strings instructors ready to take you to the next level.
- String Instrument Lessons
- Violin Lessons
- Viola Composition
- Cello Lessons
- 30 Minutes
- Weekly Lessons
- 45 Minutes
- Weekly Lessons
- 60 Minutes
- Weekly Lessons
- An additional 15 Minute Music Technology Lab Included
- $45 One-Time Registration Fee Per Student (Addt’l Fam. Memb. $40)
- $10 Discount each month if you use your Checking Account for monthly tuition!
- Tuition based on 47 Lessons Per Year
Trial Classes Available! Try it once before signing up: $35 for a 30 minute session
Our Terms & Policies
Lesson Policies (effective Jan. 1, 2020)
There is a $45 registration fee for each student at the time of registration. Additional family members pay $40 for registration. Students who suspend their lessons for greater than one year must re-register.
All of our programs are based on a month-to-month commitment. Payment for the full month of lessons is due on the first day of the month (this is when your auto-bill occurs). If a student begins lessons in the middle of the month, the remaining lessons in the current month are prorated.
Monthly tuition is based on a 47-week year. The tuition is the same each month. We don’t charge more when there are 5 weeks of lessons and we don’t charge less when there are 3 weeks of lessons in a month.
60 Minute Lesson with Visa/Master Card = $300/month or with ACH a discounted $280/month
For additional family members the rates are as follows: $140 per month for 30-minute lessons, $215 per month for 45 minute lessons, and $290 per month for 60 minute lessons.
All students over the age of 13 are required to take 45 or 60-minute lessons. This is due to the nature of warm-up times, etc. This is a requirement of our voice instructors.
Each student is required to purchase and bring the following to each lesson:
1. An acceptable student, intermediate or professional instrument (Pianos/Keyboards/Drum Sets do not need to be brought to lessons. Toy instruments cannot be used). If you need to purchase or rent and instrument, please discuss this with us. We are very knowledgeable and can direct you to purchase a quality instrument for your student.
2. Music method book(s) – the exact type of book(s) the student will need will be determined by their instructor on the first lesson. These are available at all of our locations and can be billed to your payment method on file.
4. Tuner (excl. piano, drums and voice)
5. Spiral-bound notebook for writing lesson assignments and notes
TEACHER: Lessons for any teacher absence will be covered by another instructor on your lesson day. If we do not have another instructor available your teacher will schedule a make-up promptly.
All registered students are required to enroll in our secure auto-bill system. This is a safe, secure and convenient way to pay your ongoing tuition while enrolled at the school. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and ACH (bank draft). We will automatically bill your card on the 1st day of every month. For multiple students and/or instruments, your account will be billed separately for each.
We have a late payment fee policy of $25. If payment is not received by the second lesson of the month it is considered late and the fee will automatically be applied, no exceptions. It is the students/parents responsibility to ensure we have a current credit/debit card or Bank Draft on file for auto-bill purposes.
We require a filled out “Student Status Change” form by the 7th day of the current month to suspend your lesson billing. If the form is not turned in by the 7th day of the current month before lessons are being suspended, then the student/parent will be responsible for the next full month’s tuition, no exceptions.